Our official week of serving is over and most of the group projects are completed, but you can continue to do some of the projects or prayer walks below. We do still need volunteers to help with the Klondike Elementary playground and the West Side Elementary nature center. Contact Amy Anthony at [email protected] fore more info.
On Your Own Projects:
These are projects that you can do entirely on your own. Several of them involve picking up or dropping things off at the church. Please fill out the form below so that we know which projects you are interested in.
Check out our PINTEREST page for more ideas or instructions for various acts of kindness ideas.
Here are some other ideas for serving during the week. If you need help with funds for a project, or if you have other ideas to share, contact Amy Anthony at [email protected]
- Build a little free library in a local neighborhood (see Pinterest board)
- Do some weeding in a public space (with permission if needed) like the entrance to a neighborhood
- Have a garage sale or lemonade stand to raise money for a local organization like Matrix, LTHC or one of our global partners like Living Water or Project House of Hope.
- Find a stretch of road and pick up trash.
- Take fresh cookies to a fire station or nurses station.
- Leave an encouraging note on someone's car.
- Take a day to make some personal phone calls to check on people.
- Pay for the person in line behind you in the drive through.
- Send an encouraging card to the staff of another local church.