About Our Men's Ministry
Sometimes being the kind of man we want to be (and that God wants us to be) can be difficult.
It's easy to feel isolated or disconnected...from our spouse, kids, and co-workers. This is why we need men in our lives that can walk alongside us, as we walk with Jesus.
Our goal is to be a place where man can connect with other guys, be encouraged, and challenged in our walk.
"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17
Our goal is to have smaller groups of men who are doing life together. These groups are not social groups, or clubs, or therapy groups. They are groups of men that are coming alongside one another in all of life. We understand that men have a lot going on so we do not want this to be another event to add to your calendar. We hope it is something that helps you mature in your faith, lead your family well, have men in your life you can count on, and flourish in all areas of your life.
- 8 week Group studies, Wednesday Nights 8:00-9:30pm
- Fall book study, Winter Bible study, Spring formation study.
- Fall retreat at Hanging Rock camp
- Spring men & boys breakfast
SUMMER BIBLE STUDY
- Wednesday Nights, 8:00-9:30pm
- July 12 through August 16
- Join us as we dive into the book of James. Our sermon series will be walking through the book of James, and we will reflect on the teaching of the week and take a deeper dive of that portion of James.