Planning Center People is our new way of making sure that we know you and have the right contact information for you so that we can get in touch with you and send you important emails about life at Calvary! Planning Center is different than the Info Hub. Our hub is a site that has all the information that you need about ministries, groups, how to ask for prayer, and where you can sign up for events. Planning Center People is our database and where we keep important information like your contact info, special instructions for your kids (like allergies), and you can even upload a photo so that we can put a face with your name.
Many of our serving teams are use Planning Center for scheduling so now, our main data base will match up with our serving data base.
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR INFO IN OUR DATABASE
OPTION #1 - USE THE CHURCH CENTER APP
- THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO LOAD AND UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION AND EASILY REGISTER FOR ALL OF OUR EVENTS
- Go to the app store on your phone.
- Search for the "CHURCH CENTER APP"
- Install the app.
- Click on "Get Started"
- Click on"Use My Location" to find our church.
- Click on "Calvary Church".
- Click the "This is my church" button.
- Click "next".
- Enter your phone number.
- Right away, you will be sent a 6-digit code via text.
- Enter the code and click "next".
- Your name should pop up. If it doesn't, email us at [email protected] and we can fix it on our end.
- Click "Log in as _________".
- Once you are logged in, tap the profile icon in the top right hand corner.
- Update your information and upload a profile picture.