WE ARE HAVING SOBA ON AUGUST 5TH!
We are so excited to be able to get together for SOBA for the first time months! Things will look a little different and we know that not everyone will be able to come but for those who can, we can't wait to see you... and for those who can't, we hope to see you soon!
To help us plan for food and childcare, we need everyone who is coming to SIGN UP BELOW by August 1st.
Please read the safety protocols that we are following at SOBA this month. If you come, we want you to know what to expect so that you can make the best decision for you and your kids. If you have any questions please contact Katie at [email protected]
- Masks will be optional. Some will be wearing them and some will not.
- We will spread out and do our best to social distance, especially those who aren't wearing masks.
- Food will be boxed or plated rather than buffet style.
- Everyone will need to check in so that we can keep a list all the moms and kids.
- Please let us know if you develop symptoms or test positive for Covid within a week after coming to SOBA.
- Kids will be spread out with less kids in each room. Depending on the weather, older kids may be outside.
- Food will be plated for the kids.
- We will wash hands before and after eating.
SIGN UP FOR AUG 5 SOBA:
SOBA stands for Sick Of Being Alone. The main complaint of a single mom is that they feel so alone. We are here to walk with you. YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!
You are invited to a monthly meal and time of encouragement at Calvary. Child care & food for your kids will be provided. There is no cost. You don't have to go to Calvary to be a part of this group. We just want you to come.