To help ensure that we have enough space for everyone on July 12, please register by clicking the button below or going to the Church Center App* on your phone. Before registering, please read the guidelines below and let us know if you have any questions. These safety precautions will be in place while we are under a yellow light and will help us reduce the risk of spreading germs. We cannot create a risk-free environment so if you are over the age of 65, in a high risk category, or prefer a more controlled environment, the service will be streamed into the side auditorium where masks will be required. We also encourage anyone who isn't ready for in-person worship to continue to live stream at home or find a small group of people who are taking similar safety precautions that you can join for worship.
*learn how to download the Church Center App at yourcalvary.info/planningcenterpeople.
GUIDELINES FOR JULY 12
- Sanitize or wash your hands before entering the building. We will have stations set up by the entrance.
- Masks in the lobby & main room are optional. Some of us will be wearing them and some will not. Masks are strongly encouraged while singing.
- Masks will be required in the side auditorium where we will stream the service. We will have some available if you don't have your own.
- Follow the recommended 6 foot social distancing in the lobby and in the main room.
- We won't be serving coffee but you can bring your own or you can bring snacks for your kids but please don't share with others. No food or drinks in the side auditorium where masks are required.
- The bathrooms will be open. The drinking fountains will be closed.
- Our ushers will help you find seats when you arrive. Chairs will be set up like normal in the main room with seating available on every other row with a recommended 2 chairs between individuals/families.
- After service our ushers will dismiss by sections.
- If you want to stay after to chat with friends, keep a safe distance and stay in the grass or parking lot so that we can keep the flow in and out of the building spaced out.
- Stay home if you or someone in your family is sick or if you have been exposed to someone who has Covid-19.
- Let us know if you develop symptoms after you have been in the building.
We will not have any Sunday morning kids or student activities for the first part of the yellow light. The activity sheets for kids lessons will be available on the info hub for you to print off and bring with you if you want your kids to have those to work on during service. Contact Amy Anthony if you have questions about what it looks like for younger kids coming on July 12.