To help ensure that we have enough space for everyone, please register by clicking the button below or going to the Church Center App* on your phone. Before registering, please read the guidelines below and let us know if you have any questions. These safety precautions will be in place while we are under a yellow light and will help us reduce the risk of spreading germs. We also encourage anyone who isn't ready for in-person worship to continue to live stream at home or find a small group of people who are taking similar safety precautions that you can join for worship.
- *learn how to download the Church Center App at yourcalvary.info/planningcenterpeople.
GUIDELINES FOR IN-PERSON SERVICES
- Sanitize your hands before entering the building. We will have stations set up by the entrance.
- Masks will be required in the lobby and main room during both services. Kids 2 and under do not need to wear a mask. Kids 6 and under do not have to wear a mask when seated in the main room. They should wear a mask when walking from place to place.
- Traditional service will be offered at the 9 am service in the side auditorium. Masks will be required.
- Follow the recommended 6 foot social distancing in the lobby and in the main room.
- No food or drinks where masks are required. You can bring a water bottle with you but only take your mask off when taking a drink of water.
- The bathrooms will be open. The drinking fountains will be closed.
- Our ushers will help you find seats when you arrive. Chairs will be spread out in the main room.
- After service our ushers will dismiss by sections.
- If you want to stay after to chat with friends, keep a safe distance and stay in the grass or parking lot so that we can keep the flow in and out of the building spaced out.
- Stay home if you or someone in your family is sick or if you have been exposed to someone who has Covid-19.
- Let us know if you develop symptoms after you have been in the building.
CHILDREN'S MINISTRY - REGISTER BY WEDNESDAY
- All Kids' Classes for 4th grade and under will be offered at the 9:00 and 10:20 services
- Kids check in with parents in the main lobby and will receive their Name Tags at Kids' Check-In before going to class
- All classes are indoors
- All teachers and helpers will be wearing masks
- Kids do not need to wear masks but we will honor parents who want their kids to wear a mask
- Kids in 1st - 4th grade need to have a mask with them so that they can put them on if activities don't allow for social distancing
- 5th graders will be joining middle school this year (Sundays from 10 - 11:20 am)
- Class sizes will be limited so register early
- All snacks will be pre-packaged
- If anyone in your family has symptoms (sore throat, fever etc) consistent with COVID please stay home
- The weekly lesson will continue to be posted on the Info Hub for those worshiping at home